This hair smoothing, frizz crushing treatment is a game changer
especially if you live near the beach!
One thing I've noticed since relocating here from Denver Colorado, the humidity is out of control! I don’t know about you, but my hair is not happy about it! Thanks to modern technology, there is a solution! I’m sure you’ve heard of it... Brazilian Blowout! It's an ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER in my opinion! You can smooth out your frizz, relax your curl, seal split ends! As a stylist, I love that the Brazilian Blowout is completely customizable so that I can adapt the service to your hair and your needs!
Schedule your appointment with me Caitlin E. at Tousle to tame your mane!
Why I love about the Brazilian Blowout
as a stylist and as a girl with hair that tends to frizz.
Brazilian Blowout is THE original in-salon hair smoothing treatment. People ask for it by name! Using bond technologies, this smoothing treatments actually improve the condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. In about an hour and a half, you'll have smooth, frizz-free hair that will last up to 12 weeks.
Imagine waking up each morning to the hair you've always wanted! Hair that's easy to style and always looks like you just left the salon - without spending an eternity with your dryer and round brush. The Brazilian Blowout treatment is unique. It's the only hair smoothing treatment of its kind that eliminates the frizz while still leaving hair with body and movement. Even better, the Brazilian Blowout seals the hair's cuticle, forming a protective layer that protects against damage, strengthens the hair AND leaves the hair with a mirror shine!
Even more ways the Brazilian Blowout is different than other hair smoothing treatments:
- It's customizable. I can keep some of your curls OR go for a sleek and smooth look.
- No matter how smooth you go, your hair will have body, bounce, and beautiful shine.
- If your hair tends to frizz like mine, this will work wonders to make your hair more manageable.
- It works on all hair types, so I can recommend it to my straight hair clients, curly hair clients and my clients with highly textured hair.
- It's a great alternative to a chemical relaxer AND it's an effective way to treat regrowth after a relaxer.
- As hair grows in after a Brazilian Blowout, there's no harsh line like you get with thermal straighteners and chemical relaxer treatments.
- No waiting. You can wash your hair as soon as you leave the salon, even wear your hair up in a ponytail or clip.